Friday, March 13, 2015

Book list

Book list


This is Gillie:  Here's a list of the books we've read over the last few years -- I recommend them all!

To Kill a Mockingbird
Roll of thunder hear my cry
Lions on Little Rock
Glory Be
Jeffersons Sons
Watsons go to Birmingham 1963
Claudette Colvin biography
One crazy summer
My life with the Lincolns
A long walk to water

PS:  Look for my next post on Saturday - we are travelling to St. Louis tonight and will tour the Dred Scott museum in the morning!

5 comments:

  1. Everybody getting along so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to tell me more about Claudette Colvin on our next drive to school.

    Looking forward to reading more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear more! I'm especially interested to hear all about the Dred Scott museum! Also, which of those books do you think would be most interesting to Micah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jefferson's Sons,One Crazy Summer and also you both should read Ghetto Cowboy, its a story about a boy how is forced to move to Philadelphia to live with his dad, it is also about horses in the Strawberry Mansion area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marc: Yes! Even when we accidentally went to Ilinois twice! Perhaps a picture of Lucy Helen might ensure that all continues well!

    ReplyDelete